Have you ever felt the urge to enthusiastically hug someone or something with a running start? This is what is known as a Tacklehug and it is exactly this response I hope to evoke in you every time you see a one of my individually designed products.
I also offer private art classes to students aged between 4-13 years of age (if you are in the Adelaide area!)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Harriett and Jemima

These two little ladies have begun a small obsession. I began painting these dolls as little gifts for friend's children and now I can't seem to stop!  I love watching my sons play with these dolls and using their imaginations to invent "worlds" for their characters.
Harriett and Jemima went to a loving home and chose their favourite book and toy bunny to take with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment