Have you ever felt the urge to enthusiastically hug someone or something with a running start? This is what is known as a Tacklehug and it is exactly this response I hope to evoke in you every time you see a one of my individually designed products.
I also offer private art classes to students aged between 4-13 years of age (if you are in the Adelaide area!)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Milayna and Sydney

Sydney, the snow bunny with her pet rabbit in her pocket.
Milayna, complete with horseshoe in her pocket!

1 comment:

  1. hi! I didn't get your card, but I should have. i met you and bought my first Tacklehug doll from you at the Glenbrook markets (I'm the one who refunded you extra change you gave me!) :)

    I was wondering, any chance of me buying another Tacklehug from you? My daughter loved loved loved the one I bought for ME! If you're in the Mountains, I can pick it up... which ones do you have left?

    Please contact me (Audrey) on paperbean{at}gmail{dot}com.

    I've also featured my doll (Named MILLY!!!) on my blog! do check it out on http://bijoukaleidoscope.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-new-tacklehug-doll.html

    ReplyDelete