Have you ever felt the urge to enthusiastically hug someone or something with a running start? This is what is known as a Tacklehug and it is exactly this response I hope to evoke in you every time you see a one of my individually designed products.
I also offer private art classes to students aged between 4-13 years of age (if you are in the Adelaide area!)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Art Attack of the Giant Icecreams!!!

The sunshine came out for a wonderful art class today.  Many thanks to Ms A who let us use her beautiful backyard to create our monster icecreams.  As you can see, the sparkles and jewels were completely overdone and demands for MORE GLITTER PLEASE were hard to keep up with!  In the end, some delicious icecream combinations were created!  I really think Master B should have stuck with his original plan of squished worm icecream. 








 Happy Birthday to Master W, the cupcakes were a complete hit.


 3 year old with scissors, cutting skills were supreme!  Amazing Miss I.


I was blown away that these 4, 5 and 6 year olds knew which primary colours to mix to make green and orange.  Wonderful.

Hooray for some real icecream.  Just because they hadn't had enough sugar.......sorry mums, dads and nannys!
All in all, a great session, the children were really well behaved and I hope they all had a bit of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment