Have you ever felt the urge to enthusiastically hug someone or something with a running start? This is what is known as a Tacklehug and it is exactly this response I hope to evoke in you every time you see a one of my individually designed products.
I also offer private art classes to students aged between 4-13 years of age (if you are in the Adelaide area!)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spidercakes

I'm not into Halloween at all, especially kids who knock on the door, not even dressed up, expecting a treat!  It's really not an Australian "thing" and we certainly haven't encouraged our kids to make a big fuss of it.  That said, these are possibly the coolest looking spiders I have ever seen, discovered here at Not Martha.
I just might have to try this next weekend to give the kids a thrill for a dessert treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment